This is a easy and straight forward recipe for those that love asian style ribs.
This recipe is always a hit when prepared by Chef Gregory James Routt.
Tender pork ribs cooked in a sweet and tangy asian style sauce in the slow cooker.
- 2 full racks baby back pork ribs split into 3 sections each
- 6 ounces hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries drained
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger minced
- Combine ribs, hoisin sauce, cherries, vinegar and ginger in slow cooker.
- Cover, cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH 3 to 31/2 hours.